Welcome home to this lovingly updated and well maintained stunner in Belcamp! The open floorplan boasts new hardwood floors throughout the main level. The kitchen has been renovated to add a pantry and spacious coffee bar with a butcher block top for extra counter space. The rear of the home offers a bump out encompassing the family room with a vaulted ceiling and skylights. Just off of the family room the owners have added a new Trex deck. The yard is fully fenced with a firepit. The home has been recently painted. The full bath has been outfitted with a Bluetooth speaker and offers a double vanity sink in upper bath as well as a dual entry. The lower level affords the home a great flex space. The attic is partially floored for more storage. The owners replaced the main water line all the way to the public line in 2021. This home is simply awaiting a new owner!
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
1,768 sq. ft
Underground, Cable TV
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Other, Rear, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area, No Thru Street, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price